We require a mobile application with the following features:
1. Detects if the mobile app is connected with Facebook, if not, prompt the user to connect and grant permission. The permission will be saved permanently and unless user logs out.
2. Once Facebook permission is granted, user can will shake the phone to do an instant check-in. The app will make use of any Facebook API to grab the closest location and perform a check-in on behalf of the user. No photo, tagging, title is required, just a simple check-in.
3. After successful check-in, the app will display message "You have just checked in at xxxxx location."
4. Each shake means a check in, hence the app needs a mechanism to prevent duplicated check-in in set period of time.
5. Multi-language support is needed.
Both iOS and Android version is required. Interface design will be provided.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $1312 for this job
Dear, how are you? I don't know you are interesting for me and my skill is full as you think. If you have mind for me, can you give me detail mockup? Jiu.