SALES | DIRECT-RESPONSE COPYWRITING JOB: eCommerce Copywriting for Health & Personal Care Industry (Back Pain)
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £48 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
Our team is looking for some support -- you might just be the right candidate!
We're looking for a long-term direct-response copywriter to join our health start-up as a freelancer (for the start, a couple of hours a week, but growing engagement as our company grows)
Your fundamental hard skills:
- DR Sales Education (think Behavioral Psychology etc.) & Sales Background
- Experiences in Value-Based Selling and Education-Based Marketing
- [recommended: previous eCommerce and online conversion experience]
- [recommended: previous Health & Personal Care/ Back Pain copywriting experience]
The soft skills we value and require for your job:
- Love for selling (think Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy)
- Reliability & punctuality -- you have to deliver on time
Your job will entail (but not limited to):
- Creating direct response sales copy for eCommerce platforms (primarily [url removed, login to view])
- Synthesizing (primarily physical) product information into coherent sales letters
- Developing a 'customer interaction' styleguide
- Creating product packaging inserts
- Creating conversion-optimized e-platform (think Facebook, Instagram) advertising
For your application please answer the following 4 questions:
[url removed, login to view] us: How would you sell a refrigerator to an eskimo?
[url removed, login to view] of your main jobs will be creating sales copy for eCommerce platforms such as Amazon.com. Please tell us: Are you capable of doing Amazon sales copy? Do you have experiences with this type of work? If so, what is your track record?
[url removed, login to view] provide us with evidence of your sales track record and data (conversion rates, revenue generated etc.) so we can get a better picture of your background -- thanks!
[url removed, login to view] you have any experience in selling in the Health & Personal Care industry? How about selling to people with back and muscle pain? If yes, please provide evidence. If no, please tell us how you would approach this (key selling points etc.)
We're a very ambitious and devoted team, we value our customers over everything and would love to have you onboard! It's our mission to alleviate people's back pain around the globe and we're convinced we've done a pretty good job so far! So: I hope to welcome you to the family soon!
P.S: We will NOT answer to standard copy+paste messages, and need a specific answer and proposal from you showing why especially you're capable of doing this type of work -- thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online