Penetration Testing Jobs
Penetration Testing, or “pentesting” for short, is a valuable service for businesses and organizations of all sizes. It involves trying to access a system, website, or service illegally in order to expose any vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit. This allows IT departments and the people that protect the organization’s data to see those security issues before anyone malicious does. A Penetration Tester can help an organization keep their systems securely running by tackling any issues they discover while testing their systems.
Here's some projects that our expert Penetration Testers made real:
- Demonstrating proprietary techniques and practices related to identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Preparing vulnerability assessment reports on potential weak spots in existing infrastructure
- Optimizing systems for increased resilience with rigorous stress and load tests
- Evaluating networks and services for common exploits that can easily be addressed
- Exploring custom software for any issues prior to release
- Securing voice counter-parties with careful auditing of cloud functions
Penetration Testing is one of the more comprehensive ways a company can test their security vulnerabilities, exposing any issues before they become a problem. Freelancer.com has plenty of experienced Penetration Testers ready to take on your project. Don’t put the security of your business at risk by waiting to address these potential issue. Post your project today and hire a Penetration Tester on Freelancer.com.From 7,642 reviews, clients rate our Penetration Testers 4.74 out of 5 stars.
Hire Penetration Testers
I am seeking an individual with expertise in Penetration Testing to provide ad-hoc services for my project. The specific area of my system that requires testing is Web Application Security. I am looking for someone who can work on this project on an ad-hoc basis. Ideal skills and experience for this job include: - Expertise in Penetration Testing - Knowledge of Web Application Security - Ability to provide ad-hoc services - experts with SQL inj If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please apply with your proposal. Thank you.