For this assignment you can choose your organization where you are currently working or where you have worked earlier. If you are choosing any other organization it has to be one about which you have firsthand knowledge so as to fulfill the requirements of the assignment. You will write a Report on the chosen organization’s strategic management changes that it wants to incorporate, to find answers to certain questions set up in the main assignment task given below.
Suggested Report Format
The Executive Summary content should not be more than one A4 page size. It will contain briefly all-important elements of discussion brought about in your report.
It should briefly restate the purpose of the report, highlight the major points of the report, and describe any results, conclusions, or recommendations from the report.
1 1. Introduction to the company - Here you can give a current brief of your organization including vision, mission, strategic objectives, product/services offered, regions served, revenues, employee size etc.
1.2 Current Business Scenario 2.1 How is the company faring in the current changing business scenario? Analyze its competitors and how the company ranks among them. Critically evaluate strengths and weaknesses and core competencies? Identify and discuss the specific sources of its competitive advantage.
1.2.2 Use a minimum of 2 models /tools such as Miles and Snow typologies, . Evaluate how is its current strategy affecting organizational performance?
1.3 Organizational design and lifecycle -Analyze the organizational design as well as lifecycle and how it affects the organizational performance.
2. Environmental Analysis and need for change - Using a minimum of 2 relevant tools/models (PESTLE, Environmental Uncertainty Model, SWOT and Scenario planning) conduct an environmental analysis and critically analyse impact of key factors the organization will have to consider in order to ensure its success. Evaluate how effective was your organization’s response to these environmental factors.
3. Strategy Identification and implementation
3.1. Strategy to overcome challenge/s – Apply minimum any two strategy formulation tools such as Porter’s Generic Strategies, BCG matrix, Ansoff matrix ,VRIO, Miles and Snow, Blue Ocean Strategy etc. to design a business strategy for your organization and discuss the success factors that will be critical
3.2 Implementation of strategy
3.2.1 Prepare a plan of how would you implement this strategy?
3.2.2 Critically evaluate some of the possible consequences (positive and negative) of how will the change management principles be useful for handling the shift in strategy during implementation?
3.2.3 Also, carry out a critical discussion on how would you improve innovation and readiness to change in your organization?
4. Leadership Values to Manage Strategic Change
4.1 Leadership styles and Organizational Performance
Does adopting different leadership styles affect organizational performance? Critically analyze and discuss using academic articles on how different leadership styles in your organization will affect the organization’s performance and effectiveness to manage the strategic change they want to implement.
4.2 Impact of leadership styles on Corporate values and CSR
How would it retain or change the organization’s corporate values?
5. Recommendations – Give out your recommendations of changes you envisage and the corporate values you need to incorporate to effectively implement these changes in your chosen organization.
6. Conclusions- Summarize the strategic management issues including the solution. Analyze the possible limitations of the strategy identified and main assumptions that drove the new strategy formulation process. Discuss briefly how the strategy identified is the best, given the context.
7. References - use the Harvard Referencing System (HRS).
43 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
Greetings, I confidently express my desire to work on this task, as I am committed to provide you with the best possible services including: [login to view URL] FREE WORK [login to view URL] DELIVERY [login to view URL] QUALITY [login to view URL] RE More