I am developing a first person survival game set in hell and I will need help making a lot of the characters, because it is too much work for one guy.
For this job I am requesting a Hellhound. Please give me a quote for Concept Design(if necessary), Modelling and Sculpting/Texturing of the character.
• I would prefer the Hellhound to be kept under 12000 tris.
• In terms of style it will need to fit in a Hellish Gaming World. It is my own fictional interpretation of hell. The Theme is serious/realistic. Please see the styles of my own characters I have made at the bottom of the attached document.
• The Game Engine is Unity.
• Needs to be a Maya compatible format.
• I would like the texture maps to be in PNG format. At least 1 Normal map and 1 Colour map, other PBR style maps like Specular/Gloss and Occlusion would also be good, but not necessary.
• For Image References, please see the attached document. The actual design of the hellhound I shall leave up to you. You have free rein on its design, as long as it fits the style and hellish theme and don't look out of place next to my own characters; I think everything should be fine. Feel free to show me your concept designs before you begin, if you are doing any.
Ideally I would like a Maya file for these characters that I can use to rig and make the animations myself, please. If not something Maya compatible that will import will do. If you are willing to rig the character yourself that would be great, but let me know if that costs extra before I decide.
Please see the attached document for more.