I'm looking for an ********EXPERT************ on listing items on eBay.
and when I say expert I mean someone that knows how to:
1. do market research.
2. use terapeak and other tools.
3. knows about shipping prices within and outside of USA
4. knows when will be the best to add "GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM"
5. knows when should a listing be on international visibility.
6. knows how to make good design of a sale page.
7. choose title.
8. choose price.
9. familiar with eBay fees, shipping fees, paypal fees.
10. familiar with listing items on other eBay markets ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and so on)
11. familiar with when it's good to use item specifics and where it's not.
12. familiar with how to optimize item views and searches.
13. optimize searches on goggle.
14. knows what is the best shipping method/ methoods to use.
to cut the story short, I need a **********REALLY EXPERIENCED EXPERT********* in this field to list 2000-3000 items for me and this is only for start.
after finished, similar projects will be given if the work have been made in a good way.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $1622 for this job
MBA and professional business analyst. Worked extensively on Ebay product analysis, terapeak and other Ebay tools. Looking forward to further discussion.