Build a Website
This project received 93 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1269 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a developer to work on a project for a healthcare startup. We have an existing web app and I need someone to modify existing code for front end/UI changes. It is like a turbotax that steps users through making legal healthcare forms.
I need someone to modify what I have already -- a website that generates a form for the state of Ohio. I need to replicate the code but have it generate a form for the state of North Carolina (if the user says he/she lives in North Carolina when putting in mailing address).
1. New Text/Remove Ohio text: See Attached - this is the new text that needs to be seen by the user
2. North Carolina PDF form generated - Attached is the new PDF form that needs to generated. As the user creates a profile and answers questions, this form gets populated. I attached the official PDF form and also one that is "annotated" with what should be "imprinted" on it by our program.
3. The PDF that is partially filled out will then needed to be printed. The user will have to sign the paper and UPLOAD it to their account. I need to create this PDF upload tool.
4. I need to know that the other functions of the website work
- people can share access to the PDF they uploaded
- the latest version of the profile is there (ex: if they uploaded a form, this is the latest version that is accessible)
To view what I am talking about: [url removed, login to view] (need to say you are from the state of Ohio to generate a form)
I would be interested in a potential long term relationship if this works goes well. There will be many further paid opportunities to work together.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online