Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
NASA Contest: Design a “Smart” Attachment Mechanism
“Myrdal M. developed an innovative design for a robotic "smart" attachment mechanism. This was a contest and this design was selected from 18 entries as the most feasible and least mass design. Myrdal M. provided an impressive design submission and has been very responsive in providing everything that is needed.”nasacoeci 7 months ago
Conceptual Engineer (Remote Employee)May 2011 - May 2016 (5 years)
- Creates 2D and 3D graphical drawings and animation for presentations, conceptualization and graphical user interfaces for company usage purposes. - Participates in product improvement activities for company research & development for company usage. - Performs Special Assignments/Projects requested by Superiors. - Provides reports of work activities to the Founders of the Company.
Graphics and Design EngineerOct 2008 - Jan 2011 (2 years)
- Creates 2D and 3D graphical drawings and animation for presentations, conceptualization, customer visit and company usage purposes. - Show detail of products, finish design or process through rendering and animating. - Participates in improvement activities related to graphics and design. - Performs Special Assignments/Projects requested by Superiors and Interfaces. - Provides support in the development of projects that will contribute to the improvement of processes used in the production.
Production Systems and Documentation AssistantApr 2008 - Oct 2008 (6 months)
- Gives suggestion and feedback to sales with regards to customer’s inquiry. - Provides accurate research analysis on every project. - Monitor daily performance of the group. - Offer corrective and preventive actions to problems encountered. - Ensure drawings are within company’s standards. - Provide new idea for the design of new products.
Research and Development EngineerJan 2007 - Mar 2008 (1 year)
- Provides accurate research analysis on every project. - Provide new idea for the design of new products. - Show detail of finish design by rendering and animating. - Transfer the 2D product drawings to 3D for future modifications, future development and marketing use for advertisement. - Translate customer’s requirements into design specification, evaluate design and provide technical support for customer’s request. - Conducts Product Training to newly hired employees
Base Production LeaderNov 2006 - Jan 2007 (2 months)
- Improve production line efficiency. - Monitor productivity and yield thru process. - Handling Manpower. - Monitor work arrangement and manpower performance. - Monitor production progress versus the given production plan. - Monitor the efficiency of machines used in the area
Quality Assurance Staff (Inspector)May 2006 - Aug 2006 (3 months)
- Improve production line efficiency. - Monitor productivity and yield thru process. - Set and monitor testing processes in the production line. - Conduct process and product confirmation. - Conduct failure analysis of products in the affected production line and possible causes of customer claims.
Bachelors Science Electronics and Communications Engineering1998 - 2005 (7 years)
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified