Write some Software
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $212 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We deliver a box of our goods, everyday - from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). The user buys the boxes in bulk - say 20 boxes at a time and we deliver 1 box each day, from Monday to Friday (Weekdays), until the boxes are delivered.
A user section needs to be build where the user can see
1. Boxes delivered (date of delivery should be included)
2. Boxes remaining
3. Delivery schedule showing:
-> The dates when the future boxes will be delivered
-> Incase our kitchen is closed for some reason, on a weekday, and not delivering, the boxes should be carried forward (weekdays only)
4. I'd like the user to cancel a box delivery before a certain time during the day (say by 8:30 in the morning)
-> that box should be carried forward.
-> The box cannot be cancelled after 8:30am by default
->an option to override an exceptional case should be present
-> An email notification should be sent to customer for any cancellation the user makes.
-> User can cancel the delivery of the boxes on certain dates and the boxes are carried forward on weekdays
5. The admin and the user should be intimidated 1 box before the last box is delivered (so if 2 boxes are left) so that the customer can renew.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online