We have a number of software applications that we want to install using separate MSIs. We would like to have one bootstrap wrapper that would allow the user to select which MSIs they would like to install. Additional requirements:
1) We would like to verify and install a specific version of .net.
2) We would like to verify and install only on specific versions (and service packs) of windows.
3) We would like to give our customers the option of installing the included .MSIs, or getting the latest off of the web.
4) We would like it to be fully rebranded.
5) We would like the final product to start a service up on the target machine.
6) There are registry entries as well.
7) We would provide a script that would uninstall any previous versions (from our existing installer).
8) We would like to own the code outright after completion.
9) We would like the installer to build from devstudio.