My name is Matheus and I'm from Brazil.
I have a project to develop the website of a Parking Company. The institutional information will be easy, because it will be a website of only one page containing the presentation (already finished) of the company, the visitor will then be able to access the different slides of the presentation through scrolling down the page.
The "tricky" part will be developing the Area of the client, where the client will have the following resources presented to them:
1. It will be able to review the services that he subscribes (monthly clients of our parking facilities);
2. Update their sign up information used in the sign-up form;
3. Hire our services (2 type of services available to hire: Monthly Recurring client on a specific Parking Facility of the company or Pre-Paid Parking Hours through stamps provided by the Parking Company);
4. Generate Bank Slip to pay the service that is being order through the integration of an API called "Paghiper" in Woocommerce;
5. If the client will be a recurring client (choose to hire the Monthly Payments service) bill him monthly through the website by him being able to generate every month a bank slip, or my employee attach the Bank Slip to his account and a notification be send to him that the bank slip of that specific month is available for payment;
6. History of all the orders made in that account and all the bills paid, either through recurring payments or one-time payments (pre-paid stamps);
7. And to finish, a contact form where he can write anything to be sent to a specific e-mail of the company.
It seems to me to be something quite simple. I made some drawings to illustrate what I would expect the website to look like. I will attach those drawings to this project. If anyone has any questions, please let me know, looking forward to work with one of you and get this project done the best way possible.