Build Landing Pages on Clickfunnels and Leadpages

- We are looking at hiring someone to build landing pages for our clients on Leadpages and Clickfunnel.

- Hence, we require the person to be familiar with both these platforms.

- Moreover, we're looking at someone who has experience in building landing pages that CONVERT.

- The conversion on the landing pages must be the accountability of the developer. You need to ensure us that the landing page will convert.

- The payment will be split into two where 30% will be put as advance and paid upon completion of the landing page. The rest 70% will be paid after we have seen the conversion happening on the landing page.

- If you are someone who has no experience in Clickfunnels or Leadpages then you NEED NOT CONTACT US.

If you think you're the right fit, message us with some of your work that we can take a look at, and we can then take it forward.

Skills: Landing Pages, Website Design

See more: landing pages bei seo, landing page landing pages illustrator, converting landing pages, graphical landing pages, marketing sherpa landing pages free book, create landing pages, dna direct landing pages, build ecommerce pages, landing pages adult sites, landing pages script, build landing pages outsource, build landing pages zen cart, build joomla landing pages, build seo landing pages joomla, build 3 landing pages and search for images, build landing pages, Build a web landing pages

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Bengaluru, India

Project ID: #20044187

7 freelancers are bidding on average ₹26715 for this job


Hello, I will build landing pages as per your requirements. We’ve built websites for several brands around the world with great success, and we are quite excited to get to work on yours. https://conspireagenc More

₹16666 INR in 7 days
(91 Reviews)

GET STARTED kindly see my online design portfolio at [login to view URL] ClickFunnel is CMS (Content management system) WIX, WORDPRESS.. etc which i worked with . so its not that difficult to work in Clickfun More

₹23333 INR in 0 days
(9 Reviews)

Hello Sir, I have reviewed your posting and thought it’s under my expertise. I am confident that I can do a great job for you. I have done several landing page by Clickfunnels . By using drag and drop I can create More

₹37777 INR in 5 days
(2 Reviews)

Hi, I have read the details of the project and I am very interested in developing a website. I'll provide you with the highly skilled & professional HTML/CSS, PHP/WP, JavaScript, MySQL, front & back-end web developme More

₹35000 INR in 20 days
(4 Reviews)

Hi, I am a 20 years seasoned Website developer skilled in PHP and WordPress platforms. I am also Digital and Social media marketing expert and specialize in designing Ad campaigns on all platforms line social media and More

₹33950 INR in 10 days
(0 Reviews)

Hey! I’m web developer and have 3 years clickfunnels and Wordpress Experience .i build and design 60+ funnels which is different landing pages , sales funnels, webinar funnels. I read your job requirements and I’m read More

₹12500 INR in 10 days
(0 Reviews)

Hi, my name is Victor Linus and I'm a professional marketing consultant and sales funnel expert who helps individuals and businesses build online systems that increase their revenue, drive more traffic and capture more More

₹27777 INR in 10 days
(1 Review)