I have an ADULT joomla site and I need it to load as fast as possible. I have decent knowledge on SEO and Joomla and I have built this Adult site. The problem is, when I do a test on "SeoSiteCheckup", it is showing that it takes too much time for the site to load. It takes 12 seconds when the normal is 5. I am unable to find the reason as to why this is happening. I need the page score to improve and the following issues need to pass the test.
1. Code To Text Ratio (currently it is showing that it is message "Your page size (source code) is 38.41 Kb and your content text size is 4.62 Kb. Your content text represents 12.03% from your webpage source code. This is a low ratio and you might need to add more content!"_
2. Inline CSS Test ( currently it is showing this message "Your webpage is using 54 inline CSS properties!"
3. Media Print Test (Your webpage doesn't take the advantages of media print CSS rule! Here are some tips on how to set up a print style sheet)
4. Page Cache Test. It is currently showing "It does not appear that you are caching your pages. Cached pages serve up static html and avoid potentially time consuming queries to your database. It also helps lower server load by up to 80%. Caching most visibly benefits high traffic pages that access a database, but whose content does not change on every page view. Common caching methods include Alternative PHP Cache, Quickcache, and jpcache. Caching mechanisms also typically compress HTML, further reducing page size and load time."
5. Site Loading Speed Test: Currently it is showing "Your site loading time is around 12.073 seconds and this is over the average loading speed which is 5 seconds."
6. URL Canonicalization Test: Currently it is showing "[url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] should resolve to the same URL, but currently do not."
7. Libwww-perl Access Test: currently it is showing "Your server appears to allow access from User-agent Libwww-perl. Botnet scripts that automatically look for vulnerabilities in your software are sometimes identified as User-Agent libwww-perl. By blocking access from libwww-perl you can eliminate many simpler attacks. Read more on blocking Libwww-perl access and improving your website's security."
8. Media Query Responsive Test: currently it is showing "Your website is not using media queries. You should consider using this technique in order to implement responsive design functionalities."
So once again I need all of the issues above resolved so that my website grade can improve for SEO. This should not take very long since most of these things can be solved very easy. The site is on Joomla. Please look at budget before bidding. Thanks
21 freelancers are bidding on average $97 for this job
Hello, Thanks for providing the complete work detail. Please share website URL so we can also check it all at our end. Waiting for your response. Regards Nihal