I post programming jobs here frequently that GAF has always come through for me. So thank you!
Now I have a different kind of proposal that I need you "pro's" to take over.........then I can expand my web business and hire more and more of you.
My mom needs to sell her house. The realator isn't doing his job!
So, to you I come and will pay $2,000 commission if the buyer comes from your efforts, posting, blast email, craigslist postings, or whatever you think will result in finding the buyer.
Maybe you know a rich friend who would like to live near NYC.
Maybe you know a bunch of websites to promote the house on?
Maybe there are sites all around the world which you can post the house on?
Maybe you want to buy it yourself?...your boss?
Maybe you can do an email blast to home buyers?
Maybe you can do an email blast to realators around the country?
Maybe you can sell it with a great idea of your own?
* Ridgefield, CT, USA (1 hour outside NYC)...easy commute!
* 10,000 sq feet
* 1 Hour from NYC by car or train
* 2 Master Suites
* 4 bedrooms
* Views of amazing New York and CT for miles and miles
* Breathtaking sunsets, rolling hills, and peacefullness!
* Almost 4 acres
* Completely fenced with wrought iron!
* Massive pillars and gates at estate drive entrance with call box.
* Room for pool, tennis court and guest house
* Country Estates in horse country, yet near quaint CT town.
* The finest fixtures and amazing bathrooms
* Huge kitchen to accommodate a great chef or entertaining!
* 24' Great Room ceiling with surround balcony
* Media room or office about 1,000 sq feet
* Stereo speakers throughout each room of the house!
* A rare opportunity near NYC
* Priced to sell, $3,675,000
If you can sell it then reply.........$2,000 commission when the buyer comes from your efforts!
I know this is a different post on GAF....like I said....I have hired many of you for programming jobs......so please don't flag it........someone out there can make $2,000! Then I can hire more of you for my web stuff!
Thanks so much!
Hope to find a person who can sell the house!