We are currently looking for a person that has the applicable skills listed below to create a Azure worker process to do the following:
1. Listen to a Azure container for new video file (pending)
2. Using TUS (or another method), upload that video file into our Cloudflare Stream
3. Update our MSSQL DB with current Cloudflare encoding process status (% of % completed)
4. Upon completion, update our DB with new cloudflare video ID and run-time
5. Move the original file from the pending Azure container to a archive container and delete the original from the listened to container..
(We will then mark the video as available for our users)
This needs to be built as a worker process that we can publish to Azure, and publish multiple instances as we grow (so keep that in mind so that we don't have 2 worker processes trying to process the same video).
Applicant should be well-versed in: Cloudflare, C#, VB, TUS, Azure