Are you a reliable and results oriented assistant who is looking to flex your skills and grow, both personally and professionally?
This is what you have been looking for - an exciting, growth-oriented atmosphere to develop your talents and rise to the top with a leading professional & personal development company.
It’s a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys engaging with people and working under different hats in a company, with:
• Huge upside growth potential...
• The ability to work from the comfort of your own home...
• Exciting, challenging work...
• Interaction and member experience support with many ambitious entrepreneurs in San Diego . . .
• Working on projects related to business, sales, success, personal development, professional development, systems, entrepreneurship, health, and more…
• The freedom to create and lead projects…
• A chance to have a life changing impact on dozens of people's lives . . .
• A team who is interested in your success . . .
• A company who wants to hear your ideas and input for how we can improve . . .
• And a chance to strengthen and add to your skillset.
Plus, you’ll be working directly with a growing, passionate team who are all committed to creating the world’s best forum and member experience.
We are well on our way to accomplishing that goal, and are looking to hire a small team of assistants who can support the team in executing tasks to continue our fast growth. In 2020, we have some big goals and we are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude to help us get there . . . maybe even past there! You’d work directly with the members of our team supporting with tasks and projects like:
• Scheduling & confirming meetings
• Creating & maintaining a world class member experience
• Sales assistance
• Systems building
• Administrative support
We have an exciting and quickly growing professional and personal development business creating a community for ambitious entrepreneurs accelerating their business, health, relationships, and life. Our culture is one of people who are hungry to learn, perform, and improve, supporting our members in achieving the results they are committed to. Our core values are Member Focused, Reliable, Authentic, Thinking Accurate, Action, and High Standards. As a member of the team, we expect that these are values you live in your day to day life. What are your top five values? (Please share these in your cover letter.) We move fast, fail forward, and help one another succeed both individually and as a team.
We are looking for a talented person to develop into a key member of our team as we grow. At the moment, we are a team of four. Based on your skills, we want to maximize your strengths to create a team where each member is being used to their best ability. One of the ways we do this is by understanding each team member’s personality and where they have natural strengths. Can you take this free personality test and let us know what your personality is in your cover letter ([login to view URL])? We are transparent about where we need support from one another and where we can grow as a company. Experience in a position like this is preferred, but what we are most interested in is the ability and willingness to figure things out, a strong work ethic, professionalism, ability to communicate with members, attention to detail, and a talent to efficiently and effectively manage projects. Is that you?
If so, please send a cover letter telling us why you would be good for this job and include what we’ve asked for above. Please keep it brief and message me with a doc link or simply the text.