I have recorded videos and audio files on Zoom for an online course I'm creating.
The course has 6 x content modules and each module has somewhere between 5 - 10 videos. All totalling between 30 and 45 mins of total video/audio time per module. So there is approx 4 hours of content.
and want someone to edit them by:
- cutting out unccesary bits at the beginning and end of each video
- overlaying text at relevant points in the videos to assist in understanding of the content
- editing the lighting of the videos if possible to make it more visually appealing
- and creating 1 x knitted together file for each module so participants can chose to watch/listen to the videos in bite sized chunks or in one long video/audio file.
- I also want to audio files saved in a way that course participants could download them onto their phones to listen to on the go.
I want the final video and audio files saved down into a google drive so I can share them with course participants seamlessly.
78 freelancers are bidding on average $511 for this job
Hello. I can do the project professionally. I work really fast and close to perfection. My portfolio can be found here on my website: [login to view URL] Looking forward to talk more about the project. Thank you.