We shot a music video clip and we need heavy rotoscoping. Some of the shots are very hard and tedious; we are aware of that.
We are looking for someone who is professional and has experience with rotoscoping.
The process for applying for the job:
1. Give me your daily rate for rotoscoping and keying for VFX.
2. Show us a project where you indeed made quality rotoscoping and keying.
3. The ones who provide evidence to able to deliver the project will be shortlisted, and I get in touch with further details and share the clips that need work.
4. You will watch every shot, and you need to give me an estimate of working days and tell me which clips are doable and which are not. That is fine if you think that some of the shots not worth the time. It is a conversation, and I need your expertise and input.
5. If we can both agree in terms, you will get the job.
If you apply for this job and has no proven VFX/roto/keying material in your portfolio, I will report you immediately. No 2D flash animators and logo designers; roto and keying is not something you learn on video copilot in a day!
I am happy to pay for your fees for the job, but for an exchange, I need you to be professional and experienced in this field.
24 freelancers are bidding on average £27/hour for this job
we will you the best result by suing my post experience and eycellent acadenic skills on your project in ready to show you samples of similar project i' ve completed thanks''