Applicants for this position will be working alongside a team of individuals to rebrand and improve the state of the social influence of certain associated businesses and clients. We are a social media management agency that specializes in original content creation for our clients by using our video production and photography expertise, integrating the two fields of interest to bring together a service that has the potential to revitalize any failing or stagnant establishment. We create content that is both fun and engaging for our costumers, as well as promote their business to our fullest capabilities. The Content Creators that we will be taking on will be creating and conceptualizing valuable and meaningful content to post, working alongside a social media manager to fully capture the specific content that a client may want for their business' social media, whether it may be videos, pictures, or graphic design. Our content creators will have the ability to build their knowledge of the industry as well as the tools to expand their connections.
- Proficient in all areas concerning establishment videography
- Proficient in all areas concerning establishment photography
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom)
- Wide base knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- Able to write commercial scripts for 1:00 or less videos, including targeting strategies and demographics
- Ability to film and edit a video from raw to final product in a timely manner
- Creative input to help conceptualize rebranding of social media outlets of current and future clients
- Visual intelligence with the ability to understand if something looks good and why
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
-Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Filming in public and/or in a small studio/office.
- Provide exceptional content with visuals that engage viewers.
- Have a keen eye for cinematography, product shooting and editing
- Must have experience working independently, and shooting and editing all aspects of a video from pre-production to final delivery.
- Must physically be able to carry weight of camera and audio equipment.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of archiving techniques, digital workflow and digital asset management
- Mature and collaborative communicator both one-on-one and team environments.
- Job focuses on weekday work hours; on occasion the candidate must have a flexible schedule when needed to meet deadlines.
Looking for individuals with at least six months of prior experience; No experience positions may also be available.