Write some Software
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 23
1. Faxes are coming as PDF file attached to an email MAPed through Microsoft Outlook from Microsoft Domain of Outlook.com.
2. Each attached PDF files has a name, in the following format: “1475957106718 [url removed, login to view]” which only [url removed, login to view] is common but the base number is different from fax to fax.
3. Need a program to copy/strip off these PDF files into a folder, During the day I may need to run the program that copy the PDF files into a folder without stripping them from the emails but at the middle of the night I need to schedule this same program so it will strip off the attached PDF files into a folder.
4. Copied and stripped PDF file name should show the time fax was arrived or extracted i.e. 2016-10-06_08-57-57AM.pdf.
5. Program can be written in either VBA or… but needs to be run in 64 bit addressing mode if written in VBA. Already have the 32 bit addressing that runs under Outlook 2010 in 32 bit addressing mode. Existing program can only Strip off the attached PDF files.
6. Existing running program already have a timer inside the stops running after 45 minutes and closes and exists the Outlook.com. I prefer to keep that if program is written in VBA.
7. Need program to be written in Structured way and easy to read and modified.
8. I can provide the copy of the VBA program that is currently running in Outlook 2010 in 32 bit addressing to gives you a heads up.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online