We are looking to hire a translator to work on eLearning content translation from business English to business *International* Spanish. We will consider a translator for text translations and/or voice talent. Ultimately we require both but are willing to hire either one freelancer to do it all or two separate freelancers.
The project consists of three parts:
- Translate external documents (about 1500 words)
- Translate the curriculum, each lesson:
- average: 2800 words (written English text)
- average: 3600 word (spoken English text)
(~ 25 minutes of voice)
1. Word (or compatible)
2. Professional audio equipment with output in .mp3 192kbps
3. Translator fluent in translating business English text to business International Spanish
4. [Optional] Voice talent fluent in business International Spanish
Questions (please answer all four questions):
1. Can you provide text translations into business International Spanish?
If so, what do you charge for number of words as indicated above?
2. Can you provide professional voice talent in business International Spanish?
If so, what do you charge for number of spoken words as indicated above?
3. How long will it take to complete one lesson?
4. Are you available for work in early April?
If selected as a potential service provider, we will send you a short English script (about two paragraphs) for translation. The service provider will be chosen primarily based on the quality of product, responsiveness to project, and costs.
At this time I am only seeking availability and estimated pricing for budgeting purposes only. The selection process will take about two weeks.
All funds will be placed into escrow and you will be paid per lesson completed.
I shall only respond to bidders who specifically answer the above four questions.