SolidWorks 3D Design for KeyMouse.com - Keyboard and Mouse Re-invented
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $92 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $30 USD / hour
You can see our current product prototypes at: [url removed, login to view]
We have a 3D model currently, but I want to connect with an expert SolidWorks designer that can help me on an ongoing basis to design additional versions of our product based on customer feedback and our guidance.
Designer should have experience in:
1. Quality industrial design for good appearance of final product
2. Quality mechanical design and ensuring models can be injection molded
3. Quality 3D photo rendering for our website & marketing materials
4. Ensuring proper fit of circuit boards & components without interference
5. General understanding of ergonomics / keyboard & mouse design concepts
6. Good organization of SolidWorks model & assemblies so the project files are well organized.
7. Must have good English communication skills. We can chat by Skype or other methods.
It's good if you understand Git/Github for version control of our files, so we can track progress and undo changes if necessary. I can teach you this if needed.
I have many existing parts & components in 3D (such as keys, key caps, circuit boards) that you can use in the model.
We have some specific changes to our model that I will send you after we start.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online