I am looking for article re-writer for regular work
I need a rewriter who can work at the rate of $1/500 words rewriting philosophy-law articles.
Job dimension is about 250.000 words
The articles - normally 2500-5000 words long - are very simple, if you have a humanities background.
All I expect is error free and plagiarism (copyscape) free articles.
I will be giving you links and all you need to do is to rewrite them.
If you have previous experience in content writing, if you can write and speak English well, only then you should bid.
Only serious rewriters please, please do not bid if you are not serious or if you do not fit into the above given description.
0. English is your native language, with correct grammar and punctuation.
1. the rewritten articles must pass Copysccape flawlessly and have to be fully rewritten not using spinner etc
2. You have 7 days to complete 5000 words and claim your payment. Once paid for, the articles belongs to me and you must relinquish all rights to it, including showing anyone else as a sample.
3. The pay for each rewritten article is $1 every 500 words.
4. Must be written in excellent English.
5. I will pay direct to your PayPal within 48 hours of completed projects. GAF charges 10 for every dispute and I don't want to risk losing that over and over again.
6. Yes, you can write more than 5000 per week. You decide. But for me quality is more important that quantity
7. Once the project is over or if you decide to pursue other projects, I will leave a great review for you if you did a great job with me.
8. Please be able to communicate at least 1 time per day via email
9. you are a humanities or Law student
10. No up front payments.
This is a long term job. Please before biding make sure you agree to the terms & conditions.
As sample, please try to rewrite the article below:
Politics is regarded by Aristotle as the science of architecture, one to which all others are subordinate. Is common belief, according to Aristotle, that the supreme good is happiness, but there is no agreement on what constitutes happiness. Virtue is a disposition or a habit, and this essentially means that as disposition we possess it by nature, but acquired the habit through practice. The disposition is also a way of behaving compared to passions, in reference to which we are praised or blamed. Virtue consists in mediety, that in this sense means the ability to seek and find the golden mean between excess and defect compared with feelings, passions or actions.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $45 for this job
This bid is for 15,000 words. I type fast, and will have your project done quickly. If you need proof of my typing speed, I can PM you a certificate from Los Angeles County. Thank you, Tiffany Aguila
I have bachelors degree in Humanities with Philosophy(Western & Eastern Philosophy,Metaphysics,Philosophical sciences etc.).I would like to work for you.
I am a graduate of Philosophy. I wish to take part in your endeavor for the academic reasons and financial reasons as well. I will attach a copy of the revised article regarding Aristotle.