We are conducting a research survey about participant sampling in security studies in a cooperation of researchers at the Leibniz University Hannover, the CISPA Helmholtz Institute for Information Security, the Max-Planck-Institute for Security and Privacy in Germany and Tufts University in the US. In this survey, we will ask you a series of questions about your experience, job, workplace, and general demographics. It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
What does this job look like?
1. Fill out a online survey (~15 min)
2. After finishing the survey, send us the completion code to verify your submission.
3. Receive payment via Freelancer.com
We will pay each participant $5.
To be able to judge whether or not you are a good fit for this job, please answer the following questions:
1) Do you have experience as a system administrator or software developer?
2) What is your current main occupation? (e.g. student, developer, system administrator, freelancer, etc.)
3) Please indicate the term from the following list that most closely matches your system administration or software development skill level:
Expert (recognized authority), Advanced (applied theory), Intermediate (practical application), Novice (limited experience), Fundamental awareness (basic knowledge
4) Please tell us your gender: We use this information to be able to describe differences between genders and to increase visibility of less represented genders.
The results will be treated with strict confidentiality, and will be published in anonymized and aggregated form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We will then provide you with further information.