Small publishing company seeks to build ASP.NET Web API application on top of internally developed SQL Server database. We're looking for a Visual Studio 2013 Web API project template with the following attributes:
1) Entity Framework 6.1# (latest version) with appropriate DBContext *.edmx
2) ASP.NET Identity 2.## (latest version)
- Integer primary key UserID
- Facebook, Google, Twitter (ID's will be provided) registration/authentication
- Email, username, and password registration (preferably token based using MS Access Control Service)
- Reset password capability
- Email password reminder capability
- Disassociate social network account capability
- [url removed, login to view] implemented with SQL persistent storage (see #3)
3) SQL Azure (preferred) or Win Azure hosted SQL Server 2014 database. Blank except for Identity 2.0 tables.
4) Authorization filter to convert inbound security token into account UserID (integer)
5) Test *.asax web page to demonstrate functionality of items 1-5.
We would be interested in considering alternate solutions (within the general constraints of ASP.NET, VS 2013, and MS SQL) if a good case could be made. This template is intended to run on Azure. This environment is intended to serve data to an iOS application so the project template must be Cloud or Web API (not MVC). Publishing Co. internal dev resources will re-host existing SQL database into the new instance of SQL Azure (or 2014) and create corresponding application routes/controllers.
We're looking for the VS template and Azure hosted database (blank except for Identity tables). Once the template has been proven successful, future hourly work is likely.
VERY IMPORTANT: to separate you from the spammers, please write the name of your favorite food on the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not contain this information - thanks for reading the full requirements.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Experienced software Architect with 20 years in design, development and management of applications. If you can provide more details, I can provide you a good solution (that's what I was doing in my last 10 years)