DO NOT BID WITH PLACEHOLDER BID!!!! ANy price you put is what I will pay nothing more!!!!
need a programmer who can create a desktop application for mac or a webpage cryptocurrency trading bot. Below are the requirements for this bot:
1. Arbitrage scanner for crypto currencies
2. Strategy tester that runs a strategy with exchange data and returns a result of how profitable a strategy would be
4. Trailing stop loss with ability to set percentage of stop loss and deviation.
5. Stop limit order
6. Market order
7. OCO order (one cancels the other) I can explain it to you
8. IFD order ( if done)
9. IFD & OCO order ( if done and one cancels the other)
10. Indicator trade ( if macd crosses and rsi is above 70, or if last candle closes below lower Bollinger bands and closes again above lower Bollinger bands then a order would be made)
11. Trading view API with charts and indicators.
12. Simple user interface, easy to use interface.
13. Multiple order execution
14. Exchange API integration where I only enter secret key and it connects to each exchange, more than one at a time.
15. Able to trade on each exchange at the same time
23 freelancers are bidding on average $4478 for this job
Hi, I have experience of working on similar automation projects. Please let me know if you are interested and I am available to discuss and start right away.
I have full Experiences in cryptocurrency trading. If you give me the task, you will get the best solution. I have some trading strategies. Thanks, regards.
My recent project involved scrapping from cryptocurrency sites and provide any news alerts on mobile and on the desktop. I can make the free code for you to automatic trading if you are ready to provide me good review
Hello. I am very interested in your project. I have been doing Blockchain & Bitcoin project for years. I am expert in Blockchain & Bitcoin development with many languages. Please let's discuss.
My bid is serious I will not be changing the price as you stated. We (we are team) have developed trading algorithms for FOREX and Crypto/Arbitrage. Not really sure on the OCO order part? If you can elaborate.