The purpose of this project is to allow the admin to upload audio files, and publish them to pages accessible in the browser.
NODE.JS Preferred. NO DESIGN REQUIRED. Basic HTML sufficient.
1. Admin logs into secure dashboard (can be basic permission auth), and scan /incoming directory for files.
2. Files found during scan (mp3/flac) are then listed with all metadata (ID3, etc) displayed and editable. There will be other data fields required as well.
3. Option to save edits and publish files are then presented to the admin.
4. When admin publishes files, the files are moved to specific directorys/CDN.
5. When moved, each file's metadata and other data should be databased along with a 40+ alphanumeric multicase ID.
6. The file should be renamed to this ID.
7. The system must create a public page addressed with this ID.
8. The page will include an audio player (attached) linked to this file, in a way that hides the source of the file so that it cannot be downloaded. Player should be centrally located so the source files do not have to be duplicated for each page.
9. The page will include a hidden character that allows download of the file without revealing the source location of the audio file.