I am looking for a Vagrant and ContainerD expert to test Container Checkpoint\Restore and Live\Cold migration between 2 VMs.
Brief technical details is:
1. Vagrant box ruby file will be used to initiate the VMs and install all tools needed.
2. ContainerD is the runtime to run containers
3. CRIU is the checkpoint\restore and live migration tool between 2 test VMs
Deliverables are to provide list of ContainerD-CTR commands & Python code (using gRPC calls) to perform the following:
1. Export\Import containers from DockerHub to ContainerD;
2. Checkpoint and restore a running container
3. Live\Cold migrating the container from VM_A to VM_B
More detailed instructions\test-cases will be provided.