Skilled freelance engineer wanted for an advanced program debug/analysis:
- 2+ years of (hobbyist) experience in reverse engineering and/or ASM
- Able to communicate in English
- Proficient in reverse engineering
- Proficient in ASM
- Able to work with debugging tools like x64dbg
- Able to work with code analysis tools like IDA Pro
You will work on a project for a big open source community. The project will concern the security-focussed debugging of applications to find ways that enable skipping machine-level application sequences and/or structs.
15 freelancers are bidding on average €560 for this job
hi dear. i read your description carefully. i think i am appropriate your idea. please contact me. we can discuss more detail via chat. thank you. regards.
Hello. As a professional programmer with over 13-year background and hobbyist reverse engineer (over 15 years), I'm up for this task. Please send me more details through private message.
I have my own software company so don't waste your [login to view URL] me Thanks and Regards Ayush Sr. Software Developer Relevant Skills and Experience Knowledge of Windows applications and web applications