I want to create a very simple app for the Shopify network and would like to work with a freelancer who has created via the Shopify API previously.
The app will allow stores to set shipping rates on each individual item in their store, which are then added up to form the shipping rate at checkout.
- oAuth for store only, not individual user authorization.
- Import all or some products from store.
- Set shipping rates per item.
- Ability to set multiple rates (economy, standard, premium, etc - user configurable names)
- When customer orders, they are offered choice of available rates (economy, standard, premium), each of which is simply a sum of the numbers input by the store admin.
- All scripting to be hosted on my own servers. Fine for you to work locally, but live product to be hosted with me.
- Project will be for public use, although testing will be with my own Shopify store in the meantime.
- Initial bid need only take us to a working product and submission to Shopify. I understand that they may require code revisions -- these can be handled/billed separately, as it is not entirely under your control.
Please, it seems that lately everyone is massively overbidding projects. I WILL IGNORE YOU. Reasonable bids within the project parameters only. Thank you.