-Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
-Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
-Research and analyze competitor advertising links
-Develop and implement link building strategy
-Diagnose technical SEO issues and work with developer to propose solutions
-Conduct research for market landscape, identifying gaps; evaluate opportunities based on impact versus effort
- 5+ years SEO experience
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Excellent reasoning and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, writing, and grammar skills
- must have excellent writing and communication skills
- must be able to create successful link building campaigns
- must be to create content or work with writer/editor
- must be able to do successful link building outreach
- must come up with tracking and measuring KPI for link building campaign
- must have experience finding content contribution opportunities (quotes and interviews )
- must be able to find guest blogging opportunities
- Experienced with contextual link building tactics
- Know how to identify good quality directories
- Must know how to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Must be able to research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Access to ahrefs account would be considered an asset
[login to view URL]
If you are interested. Please make sure to send me a screen recording walking me through the following questions.
- What´s your approach for Keyword Research? Keyword difficulty / Search volume
-What´s your approach for Outreach/Pitch and Link Building? Quality of sites (DA), quantity of websites. Do you need a budget for paid links?
- Content Creation: Do you create content by yourself? Do you prepare a brief for content creators to use for content creation?
- What tools do you use?
- Can you provide an example of the kind of reporting that you do? Reporting Frequency?
- What would you need from us?
Please make sure to walk me through in detail how you do all of this with a real life example. You may break the video into multiple parts if it gets too long.