I'm working on a startup website; which still isn't live yet, but I will like to direct users to my current landing page where the user can signup to learn when the website is launched.
I will have 3 articles / press releases that I will like to be submitted to around 30 article / press release sites and should have the following requirements.
- Avoid NF (no follow) article directories.
- Have a PR (page rank) of 4+.
- Be submitted on the most popular article / press release sites (e.g. [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], etc)
- Target the following countries: United Kingdom, Australia, UK, Canada, US
- Use keyword links in press release / article to help with backlinks.
- A company logo should be used if allowed by site.
Only published press release / article links will count towards the 30 requested project submissions!
Also, will like some forum postings on relevant targeted sites but postings must not look like spam or be treated by users on the forum as spam. I'm looking for someone who has "user forum" accounts with many postings this way it doesn't show as this being the 1st forum post from the user.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hi, We agree to follow your guidelines while doing article submission, Press Release and Forum postings. Please provide us the information in detail so that we can give you the exact time and estimation. Thank you