Experienced photo researcher needed who is highly familiar with Indonesia, with an expert knowledge of freelance photographers, magazines, and stock photo libraries especially in ASEAN countries. Please note this not a request for new photography, only for existing stock photography research.
The photos you select will be used in a corporate calendar for 2018.
Calendars will be distributed in Indonesia and print run is under 1000 copies. Calendars are not for sale; they are a corporate gift. We do not need exclusive rights, One time rights for the year 2018 is all we need.
PHOTO SELECTION CRITERIA:
The client is a distributor of natural gas in Indonesia. In the past, calendars have focused on Indonesia’s marine and rain forest flora and fauna, so we will not be looking for plant or animal pictures this time around. We can and should still show the beauty of Indonesia. Most importantly we need to show the modern, growing, and dynamic side of Indonesia.
We would like to work in 3 stages:
1) We would like you to read our criteria, ask any questions, then to create a lightbox of perhaps 1000 images that fit the themes and criteria outlined.
2) From your initial light box, we will cull about 20 for final use.
3) Once the final selections are made, you will provide us with contact information and pricing where the photos may be purchased.
1) excellent English language skills.
2) ability to select professional quality images and reliable sources. Work in an organized fashion with careful tracking of sources.
3) we need to spend an average of no more than $400 per image for permissions (not counting your research fee)
4) demonstrate experience in photo research and an understanding of stock picture rights and purchasing.