I am an Agile coach and Scrum Master also able to perform Project and program management roles. I am established in the United Kingdom and recently decided to relocate in Canada. Got all the paperwork done for Canada including a Canadian local phone number that’s with me in the London United Kingdom.
Now up against the following challenges.
1. LinkedIn doesn’t support 2 regions effectively.
a. But I created a new profile for Canada – Now I have one profile for UK and one for Canada with a Canadian phone number, etc. [it's sorted]
2. Linkedin for Canada is relatively new and in Canada, Linkedin is not very effective.
3. In Canada recruiters notice you more if you approach them via their own email address not a generic email address such as jobe@[login to view URL] , they prefer john@[login to view URL] and likes one to call them too.
4. I like my portfolio ( linkedin ) to be the best and to stand out for the highest paid CONTRACT (important point) roles. But in the market Project Managers and Program Managers command more rates than Agile coaches and or Scrum Masters.
Although I can do both roles but my linkedin is more tilted towards Agile coaching and Scrum Master roles.
NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WITHIN CANADA MY PRIORITY LOCATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
3: Ontario (State)
4: Saskatchewan (State)
5: Rest Of Canada
CLEAR DELIVERABLES (SCOPE OF POTENTIAL WORK):
Based on the point numbers above:
1. This point is fine it’s just for FYI. [No work required here]
2. I need someone who can give me a SOLID proposal of how they can promote and improve my Linkedin – In real value.
3. I need a database of all the key recruiters with name, emails and phone numbers who are effectively dealing with CONTRACT role within Agile, Agile Coaching, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Program Manager, IT Manager, Delivery Leads, etc PLUS I like them to be added in my Linkedin as well.
4. This to be covered in the above point too.
My other aim that's not included in the requirements above is that to be recognized as an agile / project management guru if it takes to write up a blog or something else, I am all ears for any new ideas.
8 freelancers are bidding on average £10/hour for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .