1. Evaluate the characteristics of e-commerce.
2. Demonstrate effective use of technology for communication.
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of an e-commerce Web site.
4. Explain the security and threats in the e-commerce environment.
5. Analyze basic concepts of consumer behavior and purchasing decisions.
6. To apply critical thinking.
This is an individual.
The word count must be between 2500 to 3000 words.
Objectives & Requirements:
1. To create a new E-commerce business, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
which include the followings:
a. Introduction about your business.
b. Product and type of services.
c. Business statement.
d. Business vision.
2. To explain your business E-commerce processes.
3. To apply a SWOT analysis to your business.
4. Determining the E-commerce website design (Picture attachment).
a. How it will look likes in terms of design and format (draft).
5. Student is required to explain its E-commerce system functionality, such as:
a. The product menu will show all the product we have in stoke.
b. The contact button will have all the company contact details, social media links
Facebook, Instagram, etc.
6. Determine the suitable software and hardware needed with an explanation on why it’s
a. What type of functionality needed in your website, such as CRM?
b. What type of hardware needed? Do you need a server or it will be in the cloud?
7. Identifying security issues as well as how to avoid it.
a. What type of security? To whom or to what?
b. Potential threats to your website?
8. Conclude your report.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
BUSINESS AND COMMERCE EXPERT Strict adherence to instruction Exemplary quality Relevant Skills and Experience business writing expert Proposed Milestones $90 USD - bid
Hi, I can perfectly write this report. 0% plagiarism is guaranteed. Relevant Skills and Experience Research writing Proposed Milestones $113 USD - Final report