Using the checklist provided in the CCOHS Due Diligence document, interview
(preferably in person) a senior management member from two different companies.
One of the companies are to be less than 50 employees and the other is to be greater
than 50 employees. Feel free to add any questions to the survey, which you feel, may
be appropriate. It is recommended that the interview be held in person.
Using the following sub-headings summarize and then analyze the findings in a report
that should be no longer than six pages in length, double spaced. The company should
not be identified by name, rather use a numbering system to enable you to track
findings. Use the following sub-headings. Completed checklists are to be include with
the paper. Due: 11:59pm- November 25th, 2019
REPORT ANALYSIS /SUB-HEADINGS
• Did the companies understand the concept of due diligence? Why? Why not?
• Did the companies work towards achieving Due Diligence? Why? Why not?
• Do companies perform certain activities only for the purpose of ensuring due diligence
and to comply with legislative requirements? What other reasons might a company
have for ensuring due diligence?
• Is there a difference in the level of due diligence met between the medium size <50
employees verses >50 employees. If so, for what reason is there a difference?
• Any other significant findings?
Following as per the website rules and regulations ?? ( To be followed exactly )
[login to view URL]
And paper format should be as per the file attachment provide below .