I need a snippet (draggable from website standard editor of odoo, theme based on ) that give possibility to add a form on a new page for create/update a customer linked to logged user.
In this way, a generic user can log in website portal and see or fill information on own linked customer.
Fixed fields on form must be:
- company name
- company logo
- company address (street, city, state, zip)
- company email
- company website url
- company phone
- company tin / vat number
- customer name (like a contact)
- customer email
- customer mobile
- customer tax code / social security number
- portal user can create only one customer and only one contact inside it
- portal user can modify only own customer / contact
- portal user cannot delete previous records
- portal user cannot see other users or customers
- every time a user logs in he sees the customer that he created
- is not important form layout/style (a simple vertical layout is ok)
- module developed for odoo11
- all stuff must be written inside module (no hack or change directly on db)
mmm I suppose that's all, are you interested?