Looking for a mid-level Search developer for a small product team. 10 hours a week on a continuous basis and will grow as the product grows and based on the performance.
- Must be able to write clean and extensible code
- Must be able to communicate well with the team and be transparent/honest
- Must be strong with Python, Elastic search, Docker
- Built Rest APIs using Python and Flask
- Must have worked on Elastic search or Apache Solr around search optimization problems.
- Bonus points for integrating NLP libraries with Elasticsearch
- Experience setting up Gitlab pipelines for AWS for both backend and front end
- Must be available on Google meet to collaborate with other developers to an extent (we are reasonable considering the time-zone differences)
People with examples of their work, availability hours, past references are given priority. Please apply with examples and your latest resume.