We ([login to view URL]) are an online shop in Romania using PrestaShop 1.6 with the standard Advanced Stock Management module.
The current module has many bugs and limitations and our plan is to replace it completely with an engine running separately from PrestaShop, on a different server/db and communicates with several PrestaShop instances via an API.
The end goal is to have a standalone bank-standard application that handles stock entry/exit/reservations, gives detailed reports about stock status including remaining time until empty, creates and manages supply orders for our suppliers. This application should easily be integrated with other shop engines in the future.
Our plan is to hire a developer for 1 or 2 years in order to completely develop the engine, in tight collaboration with us.
What needs to be done:
- analize the existing module, identifying the contact points with PrestaShop and defining the basic API functions in order to replace the module with one that calls the new API
- define the database structure and program architecture/documentation
- implement the API
- implement the backend management interface
- implement reporting and supply order generation
The ideal candidate:
- is proficient in english
- is very experienced in PHP/MVC/jQuery + MySQL (transactional)
- knows how to use GIT
- has basic experience with PrestaShop
What are we offering:
- monthly payment based on targets set every month
15 freelancers are bidding on average €9/hour for this job
Hi Sir, I hope you are doing good. I have round about 10 years of experience and can work with on this for long term. Please contact for further discussion. Please feel free to ask any question you have. Regards