we picked this website as a guide for our own design: [login to view URL] (we don't need the asp.net framework however, WP is fine).
We need an attractive, responsive (web and mobile) and fast product website, with the following features:
1) General layout with one content block below the other, displayed full screen stacked below each other, or partial screen, stacked next to each other. But also working on mobile. Virtually all contents is on the same page accessible via scrolling or via the menu at the top and/or at the bottom. Different contents blocks can be accessed via the top or bottom menu and for some should also have their own url so search engines can index the different contents containers as separate pages.
2) Menus and top and bottom of page scroll to different content blocks on the page. Also show contents of cart in menu at the top. Menu at top always visible(?). Bottom menu only visible when scrolled to bottom.
-Home/Company Logo, leading to top of home page
-Learn, leading to the Learn contents block
-Buy, leading to a shopping cart contents container with one or two product options and "add to cart" button, and "check out" button
-Manual (bottom menu)
-About (bottom menu) leading to contents block about the company including a contact form
-Social Media buttons (bottom menu) that leads to social media pages
3) Responsive design that adapts well to different browser widths and devices. This includes providing photo size guidelines so we can provide the right media.
4) Shopping cart with e-commerce back end. During check out/input of payment info needs to display terms and conditions. Allow us to create coupons and discounts.
5) Customer data form, e.g. to enable sign up for coupons. Connected to data storage, e.g google sheets. This form would pop up when a button is clicked. Allow us to change settings, e.g. form pops up when visitor first accesses site.
6) Attractive full width video product display, probably via embedded youtube player.
7) Product feature page
a) full width, contents container
b) additional 3 full width or 1/3 partial width contents containers. On wide screen the 1/3 width containers would be displayed next to each other, on mobile they go below each other.
8) Learn page displayed as 3 partial width contents containers stacked next to each other, arranged in a carousel/gallery that leads to more contents containers. When clicked, individual learn posts pop up, or enlarge, or perhaps jump to their own page. Each learn post should have it's own individualized url which we can determine on the back end. On mobile likely only display one of the learn posts, and access others via sliding on the screen?
9) Possibility to put buttons on page, e.g. buy button, add to cart button.
10) SEO with rich snippets.
11) SSL certificate
12) Safe template without malware
13) Social media like buttons on all Learn Posts, and for the site in it's entirety. Button can be placed in different places on site.
14) Possibility to have a "Crowdfunding" Section that would count the total pre-order sales made of the product so far and compare it to the crowdfunding goal in a simple graphic. Also displays how many more days the campaign runs.
15) In built comment section that allow visitors to comment on Learn posts, ask questions.
16) Product rating system, (similar to comments) that allows users to leave reviews and give stars. These could be displayed as part of the first contents container , for example as a pop up that pop up on top of the page, or as an expandable drop out, that expands below the first image.
When you make your bid, can we ask that you include which template you suggest, and which plugins. Also please include the cost of the plugins, templates, so we have an overview of the total cost.