This is a simple data recorder desktop software to record 3 variables and display the results of them according to the options below.
1. 3 buttons: Player, Banker, Tie - when you click on one of the variables, it'll record it in a data sheet. It can be in MySQL, excel or any kind of database.
2. Selectable rows and columns for displaying the results - The results will display according to the number of rows and columns entered. Ex: if I entered 5 rows and 10 columns then the data will show in a table with 5 rows and 10 columns from the data I want to pull. So if I pull 1000 variables, then it'll show 50 variable per table one underneath another.
3. I need an option to pull the specific number of results of the most recently entered variables. So if I entered in 100 variables with 5 rows. Then the results will display 100 variables in 5 rows and 20 columns.
4. Sum of the number of each variable in the number of results I want to pull in each column and the total in the entire data set. Ex: if it's 100 variables I'm pulling with 5 rows and 20 columns. In each column, there should be a number to each variable of Player, Banker and Tie.
5. Highlight each variable when selected. In the result table, I need to have 3 buttons on the bottom for each variable. When you click on it, it'll highlight each variable in the entire table.
6. Editing Function - if the variable was clicked and it was a mistake, I need to be able to go back into the results and change it.
This should a pretty simple project. Budget is $30.
The language or software to develop this doesn't matter to me, as long as it'll show the desired results.
Sample data set sheet is in the attachment.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you so much