I have now hired and worked with lots of freelancers, both some of the most popular agencies in here, and also some small ones. And I really wonder, why no one is a nitpicker by design. I am dev my self and knows that such things only takes a little more time.
If you are following:
- Can develop WordPress solutions from scratch (not any theme!!)
- Knows how to use custom fields, and use the fields as repeater, group and really knows a great backend is all.
- Know that floats are just something old people used to program with, and floats are the new in.
- Wants to create solutions, which is at a high level.
- Knows a website without some small hoover effects, is a boring page.
- Knows that there should always be transition on a hover effect
Then contact me by bidding on this post.
I have been in contact with top 3 agencies in here, somehow they just rush trough the stuff, and don't really use the time, which is necessary. I would rather appreciate you bid A little more, and then could use the time on making it perfect.
I and my team is a serious team of nitpickers and will point out even the smallest thing. If you have set the padding-bottom to be 30 pixels, and in the design should it be 35, then we WILL point it out.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $525 for this job