Do some Blog Posting
- Status Open
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 15
We are a french startup currently launching in Germany: a career platform targeted to the students and graduates of our partner universities. We want to provide our students with great content as well as job offers, that s why I m looking for a native german freelancer to write blog posts on career advice for students and young graduates. If everything goes well, this could be an ongoing project with 2 to 4 articles / month !
Creative directions :
- Topic of the blog post: Any ideas are welcome, one example could be : 5 tips to write a resume that will catch the recruiter's attention ! (in german)
- Your article should be very specific to the german job market for students/young graduates
- The audience will be constituted mainly of students, so don t be too formal in your writing (without being too casual either)
- Even if you can (and should) research the subject on other websites with similar articles, try to be as creative as possible and avoid any form of plagiarism. If you want to interview relevant people, don t hesitate, it is a very good input !
- Your article should be between 1000 and 1500 words long
- It has to be in german, without any grammar or spelling mistakes
- Word document
Thank you and have a good writing !Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online