I'm looking for software guy to code a simple java desktop software or a mobile app that fetches stock price using any free api or scraping and then does some calculation and then displays the result.
- lets you add any company stock
- Fetches the initial opening high and initial opening low between 9:15 AM-9:30 AM, of all the listed companies.
- Then fetches and calculates the moving average between 9:30-10:30 of those companies
- Then Calculates the %change between initial opening high and moving average, initial opening low and moving average
- Displays everything in a table
Example UI: (ask for it in PM)
I dont have any idea where you get API from, or you may even scrape data in backend if you want, upto you.