We're looking for someone who's a true master in RxJS and has expert knowledge in VueJS.
Preferably you're also very familiar with Service Workers, for when we move into the future.
Cryptoactive Traders is an online community driven by cryptocurrency enthusiasts. We help others monetize their crypto portfolio by learning from and following expert traders using our exclusive trading platform which has built in tools to help maximize profits and minimize work, time & stress. We provide trading education, trade ideas, trade automation accompanied by notifications, personal auto populated trading journals for optimization through data analysis all in one place.
We’re a fun, close group of people based in Canada, United Kingdom and The Netherlands, building a community and platform in a fast, but fun pace.
We are near the end stages of our MVP approach leveraging several framework and APIs to create a solid and sustainable platform that works with ReactPHP on the Back-end and Laravel Spark on the Front-end.
We have a messaging bot & trading system. Your focus is on the trading system.
Your role would be to work on understanding our entire back-end process, and integrating our api calls to Back-end in RxJS. Specifically you’ll be handed our working UI/UX in which you’ll have to prepare for Beta testing. You’ll be working on the logic of the platform, consuming robust API endpoints from our ReactPHP application and ensuring seamless integration.
It's a definite plus if you're good at math!
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX elements to working products
- Integration of the front-end aspects of the web application
- Ability to understand algorithmic trading, and the logic involved.
- Proficient knowledge of front-end programming languages, most important RxJS, VueJS is a plus
- Knowledge of low level performance optimization of PHP functionality
- Reasonable understanding of Laravel and Spark
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Git Flow
- Understanding of node package management
- Reasonable familiarity with all technologies listed at the top.
- Continuous documentation process
- Ability to use Asana for communication
Confidentiality is key. The contents shared throughout our work relationship are to remain confidential, and by accepting this job, you agree that you will not share any of the content in this material (not even fragments), that you will not use these materials as samples of your work history, and that you will not publish or use these materials for any purpose, other than to provide feedback directly to Cryptoactive Traders. You also agree not to share our names or any details of this project.
Integrity & Results:
At the end of the day, what we expect are results and for you to have the same level of integrity as the rest of the team. We are all held accountable for our own actions and have a no bullsh*t mentality. Honesty is the best policy and a good attitude and humor are encouraged. Discipline and work ethic is valued. Lying, procrastination, or missing deadlines will only result in termination.
If you feel like this is something you can handle, we look forward to working with you.
31 freelancers are bidding on average €26/hour for this job
hello I have read your job post in detail. I am very interested in your job I have good skills in vuejs. Please see my profile. Thank you very much. Best regards, Hong