math formula recognition - open to bidding -- 2
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2568 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We are looking for a professional to develop from scratch or use any third party library to create a math equation recognizer.
- The library would take an image as input then output all equation in text found in the image in an array , equations that belongs to same questions would be put into the same array. The image could contain multiple math questions. Sample output for a single formula could be something like: x^2=a+b+c, of course there would be more advanced equation involving integration differentiation etc.
- The library needs be able to be called by Android and iOS app, with parameter to specify an input image path, better it can be called by java and python.
- The library needs be able to recognize different kind of mathematics formula including:
- All images format will be math equations taken off from camera.
optionally its better you can recognize the text around the formula(Chinese/English),but not a must.
first of all it can recognize printed equations, optionally to recognize the handwriting ones, for
for optional items, we can have a negotiation about the price.
please send me demo when possible.
(REMOVED BY [url removed, login to view] ADMIN)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online