Hi - I need a freelancer with the following skillsets to execute a project for my company
1) CivicCRM installation and setup for a local NGO
2) Customized membership application process where a potential member submits application containing basic user profile details, their qualifications and core competencies as well as several types of supporting documentation. This application is then appraised by board members of the client organization who have an assessment or adjudication role. They can approve or reject the application.
3) If the application is rejected, the potential member can appeal by uploading further supporting documentation and resubmitting their application. Adjudicators then reassess the application and once again approve or reject the application for a final time until 6 months have passed.
4) Different types of membership roles must be configured within the installation of CivicCRM including system administrator, departmental heads, judges, general members and volunteers.
5) Payment gateway integration also needs to be done allowing for payment via credit card, debit card or EFT.
6) Further configuration and setup must include various plugins/extensions to be bought by my company for integration into the system such as Events, Case, Contribute, Mail and Report related extensions.
7) Configuration must also include different types of subscriptions for members and the renewal period.
Also ultimately the CivicCRM installation will need to be integrated with Wordpress for general content. Integration will include styling of CivicCRM to fit wordpress theme/template styling to be chosen by my company