Eeyou Hockey Pool is website that provides Hockey Pool service. We want to add a feature this season. We want users to be able to fund-raise by buying seconds for a game.
The idea is that users can fund-raise for credits, user can create a game sheet and promote his sheet and sell second for this game sheet.
One game sheet have 60 seconds available to buy, each time a goal is score, the second its scored on, well the user gets credits. The user with the winning goal, win the rest of the credit available.
Once the user bought a second, his name will appear on the game sheet.
User will have a second assign to him randomly once he press Buy a second and will be redirect to checkout or buy another second.
Only register/logged user will have access to the game sheet.
Game sheet Features;
• Name of the Fundraising Event. With a possibility to add a short description (250 caract.)
• The name of the user that created
• Date of the creation
• The information of the game. Time, name of the teams
• 60 seconds available
• Display amount of the pot. This is 83% of the amount bought on that game sheet.
• Display amount of the credit fund-raise by the user. This is 13% of the amount bought on that game sheet.
User will create account, will need all legal information, I will like to find the best way to be able to check out with credit card, debit card, Paypal and eventually sell EeyouHockeyPool prepaid card.
If you believe you’re capable to help me with this, we’ll get more into details.
Everything as to be responsive, to all platform.