Requires angularJS knowledge, CSS, proficiency in PHP and JS. Most of the work has been done already. Additional work is needed to tie ends together.
Combining these opensource technologies:
We want you to:
* Styling the interface, doesn't need to work for mobile, but work for desktop. Here is the rough design:
* Familiarity with youtube and facebook upload SDKs in PHP - upload rendered video to platforms. Facebook login and token retrieval is working, Youtube default upload script is in the php/ folder, however not integrated with the rendered amm media. Login and token retrieval for Youtube has not been added yet.
* Add speed editing functionality, currently the script is enabled but the option doesn't appear in the clip inspector.
* Default media upload: retrieve a a set of images from a server, and use the available AMM JS upload function to upload the images to moviemasher.
* Overlay the Papergrapher canvas on top of the [login to view URL] canvas (with video playback)
* Fix video playback on [login to view URL] (currently broken due to modifications to the html). Refer to
* Use Papergrapher's export script to export the canvas to an image file, and use the available AMM JS upload function to upload the images to moviemasher.