Create a custom WordPress-Plugin to manage the WordPress-Settings in another Way
We are currently creating some special plugins. Because we don’t want for the User to have 100’s of settings pages I want that we have a plugin so manage the basic WordPress-Settings and on top additional Settings from other plugins I will describe below.
All Settingcatories should be browsable via Tabs (wordpress-builitin functionality). Because later we will make use WordPress-Roles. Depending on the Role we need also in the plugin the possibility the configure per role which plugins and menu-points are visible for the backend-users.
After you finished this Job you will can be the responsible to make modifications on this Plugin.
Technical Summary, what I need:
• User-friendly UI (all settings must be made in this Plugin)
• Handle Basic WordPress-Settings in a nice way (I will define below)
• Handle Advanced WordPress-Settings for special Plugins, you must create only the UI and save the Data correctly global in the Database (I will define below)
• A Role based Permission management
o Which Role can see which Plugin or Menu-Point -> for the functionality you can refer to the Plugin “Adminize”
o Which Role has which detailed permission (as example delete or create Posts) – You can refer here to [login to view URL]
o The possibility to create new / edit / delete custom Roles. These roles will have as option the Basic WordPress-Permission, but also some custom permissions like Access to specific plugins with custom values like “create mail template” – I will define this below
• Translations for German and English, depending on the backend language we will have a fallback to English. I will provide you the German translation if you give me the Keys to translate.
• A Search-Functionality to search inside all Options and Values. If something was found, the it must jump to the corresponding Tab and highlight for 3 Seconds the entry. Import is that the search-functionality will be on Top-Right, accessible from all Tabs. The Results must be displayed in a nice Dropdown, where the User can click on to go directly there.
• It must be easy later in the code to add / modify
o New Tabs
o New Options
o New Translations
• If it’s ready I want some code-snippet to fetch one of the Options which will be configured from this new Plugin. I need this because later other plugins must access these options.
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED FILE
48 freelancers are bidding on average €538 for this job
HI.I AM WORDPRESS PLUGIN DEVELOPER.I already build many plugins. I read all details. io will build your plugin as you need. kindly check my previous work. [login to view URL]